I thought I would do a little bit of updating...
First...my roommate, Brittney, got engaged!!! She will be getting married in July and I am really hoping to be able to go to her reception. She is from the Seattle area and I have always wanted to go there.
Here's a picture of her rock:

And....I went wedding dress shopping with her the other day. There's so many different kinds of dresses to choose from!
Here's some pictures of my amazing FHE family. We made a giant pazookie and just shared it between all of us eating out of the pan. Yum!


I also went to this thing they have on campus during the winter called Pond Skimming. It's pretty awesome to watch. Basically, people snowboard or ski or whatever down a big hill and try to glide across the top of a pool of water and make it to the other side. But lots of people dress up in crazy costumes and stuff just to make it fun. It was crazy cold though, obviously! There are some brave people out there. I have a couple videos of some guys that I know trying it.
And in other news...........................

CASTLE IS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!
It's going to be oh. so. good.
If you haven't watched this show, you need to start! It's my favorite.
0 comments:
Post a Comment